1. Information on how to enter and claim the Manufacturers $100, $200 or $300 Prepaid Card redemption offer form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd, 1340 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby, Victoria 3179. ( ABN 69 118 275 460 )
3. Offer is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies (including but not limited to Dimplex Dealers/Resellers) associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply: ‘Purchase’ means order placed and payment made in full for the Participating Product/s during the Promotional Period from an Australian participating authorised Dimplex dealer. Purchase does not include:
- Rental payment plans with a term of less than 18 months;
- Orders not paid in full;
- Commercial or business transactions; or purchases made for commercial or business purpose; or purchased in a business name;
- Second hand products;
- Purchases by Glen Dimplex Australia staff and their immediate family;
- Purchases made in conjunction with any other promotion;
- Purchases made directly from Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd;
- Purchases made through any unauthorised retailer; and
- T2/clearance products.
5. The promotion commences on 1st September 2020 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31st January 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Redemption entry closes 11.59pm AEST 28th February 2021.
6. To be eligible, consumers must purchase an eligible Dimplex Electric Fireplace (Models TYL15-AU, CNR15-AU, CSY15-AU, KTN20-AU, SSE-W-LF, SSE-E-LF, FIE-S-LF, FEA-ST-LF, WIN-W-LF, WTN20-AU, ATC20-AU, ETM20-AU, STA20-AU, WDS20-AU, OSB20-AU, OSB20C-AU, SWD20-AU, HXY20-AU and RAV20-AU) between the 1st September 2020 and 31st January 2021 (inclusive). Any proof of purchase / tax invoice provided outside of these dates will not be accepted.
7. $100 Pre-Paid Card for eligible models TYL15-AU, CNR15-AU & CSY15-AU only. $200 Pre-Paid Card for eligible models KTN20-AU, SSE-W-LF, SSE-E-LF, FIE-S-LF, FEA-ST-LF, WIN-W-LF, WTN20-AU, ATC20-AU and ETM20-AU only. $300 Pre-Paid Card for eligible models STA20-AU, WDS20-AU, OSB20-AU, OSB20C-AU, SWD20-AU, HXY20-AU and RAV20-AU only.
8. Only valid on purchases from retail stores.
9. In order to make a valid claim, consumers must complete the online redemption form available at www.dimplex.com.au/promotions and attach a copy of proof of purchase/tax invoice showing full payment. Failure to complete this form in full (including the product serial number) or to provide proof of purchase showing payment in full, will lead to a rejection of the claim.
10. All redemption claims must be received no later than the 28th February 2021. The Promoter will not accept any claims after this date.
11. Subject to the validity of the claim, claimants who purchase one of the above listed models will receive a $100, $200 or $300 Prepaid Card within 60 working days of the claim being approved. This amount is inclusive of GST.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including contacting the place of purchase) and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at this stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights. The claimant agrees that if they have obtained the $100, $200 or $300 Prepaid Card, they will pay back the Promoter the value of the redemption if they subsequently return the product to the place of purchase and seek a refund under any returns policy that the relevant reseller may have.
13. The promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected mail. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
14. Claimants must retain a copy of their proof or purchase/tax invoice for their claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase/tax invoice for the claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the claimants claim and the forfeit of the any right to the $100, $200 or $300 Prepaid Card. The proof of purchase / tax invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, tax invoice number, purchase date and the claimant’s details (full name and address, telephone number).
15. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct mailing address in order to receive their $100, $200 or $300 Prepaid Card.
16. Purchases by, for and in the name of trusts, businesses, companies, residential or commercial developers/developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers/resellers and their immediate family are not eligible to redeem this promotion. The purchaser is considered the payer for the Eligible Models as shown on the submitted proof of purchase document.
17. Claims are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services including cash.
18. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
19. The promotion is not applicable to purchases of display models, graded seconds or factory reconditioned products.
20. This promotion is for retail customers only and there are no $100, $200 or $300 Prepaid Cards for government, national accounts, contracts or not for profit organisations (unless the not for profit organisation is buying at retail pricing).
21. Please note that only lay-bys that have been initiated within the promotional period and paid in full by promotion end date 31st January 2019 are eligible for the Prepaid card.
22. Product warranty commences from date of purchase and not from the date of redemption.